Sunday, June 10, 2007

Something that bothering me at the moment...

Hello…………..

Assalamualaikum everybody…see u again… 8-)

Sometime in our self must feel something that bothering at the moment, right?

Same like me just now I feel so stress in my study. This is my short semester so I must cover my study to prepare my final exam. Everything that I want to do must in rush when I learn, do my assignment, my homework and make a revision. These feels always happen to me. You know what it’s not easy become a student, as a student you must study hard, focus and sometime I also thing (this is bad thing he…he…) that be a student I cannot buy everything that I want especially the expensive thing because I don’t have enough money, but at the same time I thing if I careless without do anything I was losing something. This is my way so I must carry on with my life and I believe if I feel so difficult and feel so hard now insyallah I will get my success in a future life. I know if I good in education everything become easy.

Don’t forget about my post two week ago, to get the best you must be the best

1 comment:

misz_A said...

all i can say is ... cest la vie... that's life...