Wednesday, May 30, 2007

cHaTtiNG exPeRience


hello........everbody 8-)
everyone must have their own funny story same like me.
i want to share with you all about my chatting experience.its so funny to remember it again
he..he.

you known what, before that i have tried to join chatting forum by using a internet. that time i so excited to joined it.the first time i try chatting i will get many friend especially guy....upppsss...
he..he dont feel jelous arr....

after a long time i will chatting with student victoria school at kuala lumpur so we decide to meet face to face.actually i am so shy he...he but i think he is good guy and very funny guy when we chatting.

THE TIME WILL HAPPEN.......jeng...jeng!!!!
i am so nervous and i also feel worried too because before that i never see he face.
we dont known about he personality,he face maybe i always imagine that he are so fat or maybe so black.... oh...NO... he..he...sorry to say 8)

he COME .......
OH....my god
my feel its true
he are so black and taller that me and he face give me feel so scare
and he totally different like in chatting
that time i think that i so small like a mouse and he like a cat he...he
after that i think its better i did not meet with him
until now i never join chatting again because all are in chatting its not TRUE..

hope you enjoy and dont angry with whatever i write becuase i just want to share with you all about my experience

i hope you all dont have a same experience like me becuase its like a night mare for me
he...he
bye...bye



3 comments:

tokkeris said...

chickygurl101?I have lost contact with my old friend.he is tiger707.do you know about him?hehe:p

misz_A said...

medan coret...you are everywhere...

tokkeris said...

hmm...everybody is not perfect.do you have experience in masquarade party?evreybody seems stranger behind a mask.do you ever know about the story of beauty and the beast?