Sunday, May 20, 2007

The best present that I gave.


When we get we have to give. Not all the things come to us but we have to give to each other. The best present I had given is clothes to someone special in my life. Not the price is important but the honest and truth heart will describe all of that. The memories is important for someone to remember us all of his life. Is hard to be perfect, but try I to give the perfect in my life.

Not also the clothes but not to forgotten the brooch that I gave to my mom in mothers day. That’s the best ever present I ever gave to someone special in my life is that present for my mother. The brooch I very beautiful, the color, the shape of the brooch, just perfect for my mom. To thanks and appreciate for my mom…. Thanks a lot mom.

1 comment:

tokkeris said...

The best present?Our mother is the best gift by God and it should be vice versa.