Thursday, May 17, 2007

wow.....SupRiSe !!!!!



There are a lot of memories in our life. Sometimes we have to share with someone else include our happiness memories and our sad memories... we have to give if we want to have. There is nothing valuable that present give from someones that we love and we care in our life. One memories that i will never forget in my life is that i receive special present from far away that i leave when my birthday. What a suprise to be, when i look into the box that i had being receive from the postman........ "pin!!!!! pin!!!!!" the sound of the postman motocycle. I am really suprise at that time. I never though that my father took the delivery parcel from the postman. I think that the parcel is not for me, but is truth is for me. Iam very suprise wow!!!!... about that and i never though it in my life. After received the parcel I opened the thing in my room so that nobody will know about it. When I opened it "I saw a very cute little bear just like me"...... ehm!!!! ehm!!! just kidding he..he... For me the price is not important but the truth heart will describe all the thing that we feel in my life.

1 comment:

tokkeris said...

cute girl?hmm...no comment.mirror..mirror..show me a cute girl..faster run to the nearest mirror..there is a cute girl.hehe:)