Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My FiRsT cRuSh


Every person must have their own first crush at a past time especially when you are in secondary school. You know what sometimes we want to enjoy your status as a student right??. Same like me, i also have my first crush upssss....kantoi..!!! he...he but not now it happen three years ago. I have my first crush went i in form five but i am not in feeling loving 8-) he..he this happen went my school have a new student and then i so excited to see who is the lucky person enter in my school. After i look at him i know that he is my first crush...he..he. Actually i am not feel loving at that time but when i see he face i feel so happy. What is a very interesting AND a crazy thing that i will do that time and i am sure that i never do like that again, when he walk infront of my class i take a broom and i clean my class but not in a class,i clean outside from the class...he..he.The true thing i just want to see him face, when i smiled he also smiled to me...i think this is very funny to me after i try to remember it again.Now i know that i am not like a past time... i want to become a smart person.Sometime we can learn from our experience and try to change for get a better life.....

enjoy my journal and try to think about your first crush and you can feel and maybe you will do the same thing like what i feel and what i do

2 comments:

misz_A said...

hello...wow...i just gave u the topic today..and tonight i already managed to read your entry...keep up the good work... please visit my blog for links of your frens blog

tokkeris said...

no..everybody have their own way.sometimes we feel that we are the same as each others..Somehow..the fact is..we are unique.That's why we have wisdom word:"lain padang lain belalang,lain orang lain ragam.rambut sama hitam,hati lain2.."hehe:P