Friday, June 22, 2007

My lovely room….

After a whole year stay at the hostel I have to move out already. This is because to give the way for new intakes student. I very sad to leave the room that already perfect with my life. The room is just like my room at the hometown. I had to move out to and rent the house outside the college, what a sad day that I being had.

There are a lot of memories about the room. The sad and happiness is there. After this there is no more hostel life to be talk about again. To be the outsider you must to survive.
After this I have to pay every month for house that I rent with my friends. But if I still stay in the hostel there is no need that I have to pay for the fees every month but every and of the finally exam that I have to leave it.

I am very sad to leave the room but I have to do so.
I hope who get my room can take care of the room just like I keep it safe and secure because that is your privacy place.

1 comment:

tokkeris said...

my lovely room..I will miss you..I am crying..HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!sayonara..