Saturday, June 16, 2007

mOcK iNterView

15/6/07 is a date that I will do my mock interview with my lecturer.This interview has two lecturers as a panel the person who are interviewing me. They are Miss Suhaniz and Mr Shafeirul. That time I feeling very nervous because this is my first time interview. I do my preparation to go interview. There, my lectures ask me everything about the job an offered. I still feel nervous but I try my best to answer smartly and confident…he.he this is not a joke I really did like that. But I don’t know the result its fine or not but I try my best in my interview, and hope everything is fine and I will get the job he…he... just joking.

2 comments:

misz_A said...

you did ok for the interview... :)
as for the job....hmmm...better luck next time... hehe

misz_A said...

please email me your full name and id number. Send ur email to this address: suhaniz@yahoo.com