Friday, June 22, 2007

The final exam is finish……. Hurray.

Firstly, thanks god that I manage to finish my final exam without any of problem.
I am very happy at the moment. At first I am quite nerves of the TMK (computer Security) and English paper of exam that I have to do. But Alhamdullilah after the encouragement that I show I finally make it.

The both of paper I quite hard but to me if you study I think you can make it. There is nothing is impossible in this world if we want to achieve.

The things that I can’t forgot that there is not enough time to study to, do the assignment and many more. The exam is near already. I never forget the that the things that happen.

Insyaallah I hope that I can get the best and good result for my final exam.

1 comment:

tokkeris said...

final exam was finished?hmm...so enjoy yourself.hehe:P