Saturday, June 16, 2007

HoLiDaY

I believe that every person like go to holiday and same like me.
I
very happy went I go to picnic with my family. This is my first time join family go to picnic. We are decide to picnic at Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan. I so excited to join my family activity. We are choosing Ilham resort to stay there. Ilham resort is a nice place and very suitable to stay and the good new the meal offered is very cheap and not bad he…he. Afternoon I and my family go to swimming pool and inside there we can order ABC and eat there it is very best experience. After that we go to look the sea, I feeling good and I love to look at sea because this is very beautiful place. This is my interesting experience with my family and I never forget.

1 comment:

tokkeris said...

Happy HolidaY!!!hehe:P