Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Stage Fright

How? How? How? to overcome the stage fright.....

Theres is a lot of factor that cause us of stage fright.
But it has an solution to overcome the fright.
With my past experiences and that i had being through....

My Solution
  • Preparation before the event or speak at the front of the audiences.
  • Make a deep research the topic that you want to speak.
  • Dont make big note just Q card for your guideline in presentation.
  • Practice speak infront of the mirror (but not crazy....he2)
  • Imagine that there are no audience infront of you.

2 comments:

misz_A said...

when can i see u delivering a speech???

studentGuide said...

to misz...

thank u for view my blog even you are not teaching me for this sem...

anytime you can see my speech but mybe i am quite shaking he...he