Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HALOOO…….

See u all again in my new post for this year…long time no chat ar….he..he
I want to share my experience in giving informative speech in term of the preparation, choosing the suitable topic and how I face the situation during presentation.
For me is not easy to give the informative speech you must have a good preparation before and during the presentation for get an effective feedback from audience.

During preparation:

· Identify a suitable topic.
· I choose a current issue to be more effective to share with audiences and you can talk more with the topic.
· Search the information relate to topic are chosen.
· For my informative speech effective I control my stage fright in front of the audience.
· Make sure my presentation effective and the word is smooth and have the information to be share with the audience, make they concentrated to my speech and all of the audience know about the topic that I am present.
· In the end of the presentation I give a special impact, I wish a slogan to audience achieve the same feel that I give.

No comments: