Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Oh…NO tension…!!!!


HYE……HELLO MY LOVELY FRIENDS…..


This is my tension week I have many work to be settle…
This is last week to me doing preparation for final exam so
NO MORE….play play…


First I must study smart for final and I must settle my project of database, my assignment and prepare my presentation for public speaking... so many thing give me very tension.Actually easy to say everyday i have a presentation.This is my challenging huhu... In the same time i must prepare for my impromptu and set my mind that i can do it and dont be scare becuase i must present infront of many people and the other lectures without any preparation becuse the question will be given on the spot hu...hu.But I dont worry i will try my best to get a good result.In the same time i must try to settle my work before final exam and then I just focus more to my study…….
Hopefully I will success in my study and wish me luck for all my friends in this blog ok………papai




No comments: